In the center of our family is our love
Children surrounded by support and devotion
Sacrifice from the two of us
The embodiment of partnership
Two jobs from you
Stay at home mommy in me
You sung lullabies
I danced in our children’s dreams and scared the boogeyman away.
We did anything to ensure they have everything at the end of the day.
A humble beautiful warm home
Served generations of kin
Our grandchildren, our pride and joy
The honor they carry on their shoulders
Resonates from the traditionalist values we planted within
We’ve built a core and a foundation
And even when our walls were shaken with tragedy we survived
We’re alive and still passionately in love
With respect at the center
With God at the center
By Shaun Liriano
Dedicated to Clyde “Daddy” Rhymes and Frances Rhymes
Shutyamouthandcallmeugly has officially been up and running for 3 years! I was very very lazy but I have prioritized the blog, my writing, my followers, and hopefully my future! Soon and very soon…the following changes are going to take place:
- Chest Naked in the Park will no longer be a category. It will be moved to a separate site all together!
- The Poetry category will have a new name!!
- Diamond In The Rough will have a new feature at least once a month! This months feature in James Jones Jr and his new CD “Chains of Love.” Check It Out!
- The “Girl Bye” category will be deleted and archived in the “30 Day Writing Challenge” category.
- I will have some new updated photos and A LOT more poetry (frankly because it makes me feel good! 🙂 )
So stay tuned!!!! Thank you for being loyal and believing in the vision! Bless!